Dean – Corporate Affairs , Training and Placements
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology
Over two decades of strong experience in employee development and recruitments with a focus on end to end personality grooming through motivational counseling and soft skills coaching in line with each individuals unique development requirements.
To contribute in elevating the bar of quality professionals in varied industries by leveraging my experience in grooming, counseling, training and in recruitment of young professional. Further contributing to parent orientation for child up bring for growing India.
- D. in Human Resource Management from NIMS University, Rajasthan on the topic “Recruitment Process Outsourcing in India with reference to Pharmaceutical Industry”.
- ‘Dip TD’ (ISTD) Indian Society for Training and Development, from New Delhi.
- Advanced Certified Trainer- Behavior Testing and Training, from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
- Masters Diploma in Personnel and Marketing Management from Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune.
- MBA (Human Resource) from Guru Jambheshwar University, Hisar.
- Com from Delhi University, Delhi.
- Two Years Diploma in Computers from NIIT, Delhi.
- Diploma in Export Management (Software Exports), NIEM Chennai
- Accounting Application Using Computers (E.X…NGN) from NIIT.
Important Associations Educational Institutions
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, August 2007- till
Designation: Dean Corporate Relations and Placements, Department of
- Corporate Networking for Corporate-Institute connects.
- Alumni Networking and Associations.
- Final and Summer Recruitment for Graduates and Post Graduates.
- Conduction of Corporate Guest Lectures
- Conduction of Personality development workshops
- Individual Grooming Sessions.
- RDIAS, Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies, Head- Placement- Management and IT, February 2005- July 2007.
- JIMS, Jagan Institute of Management Studies), Senior Manager- Placement, June 2002- Sep
- Institute of Advanced Computing and Management. Jan 2001-May 2002.
- Boston Institute- Placement Executive –IT, August 2000- December 2000
- NIIT Ltd, Placement Executive, May 2000- July 2000.
Important Corporate Association
Member-Consultant Board for middle and senior level recruitment with following companies.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Capital IQ-A division of Standard and Poor
- Helix Financial Incorporation
- YKK India Private Limited
- ICICI Direct Pvt.Ltd
- Cvent Incorporation.
- NCR Corporation
- ICICI Prudential
- DTZ International Property Advisers Pvt. Ltd.
Corporate Trainings: Topics
- Proactive to Result and Follow Ups.
- Corporate Networking- How to Build.
- Corporate Etiquette and follow up.
- Effective Marketing and Sales Techniques.
- Orientation to Negotiation Skills
- How to hire a right candidate – Specific to HR department employees 0-5 years.
For Educational Institutions
- Group Discussions, Interview Preparations
- Presentations- Visual Aids
- Body Language and Power Dressing sessions
- Resume writing
- Managing Corporate Expectations
- Time Management Session
- MBA- How to choose specialization
- MBA- Summer Training Orientation
- Article on Campus Placement- “A Smart move is MUST” published in the magazine Youth Pathshala.
- Research Paper on Recruitment Process Outsourcing- an effective solution for Talent Management published in National Conference, conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi on 30th November 2012.
- Research Paper on Growth of Recruitment Process Outsourcing- an Impact on Business Effectiveness published in Inter National Conference, conducted by Bhartiya Vidhya Peeth in association with PHD Chamber of Commerce, Delhi on 2 and 3rd February 2013.
- RPO- Next Level Solution with specific reference to Pharmaceutical Industry, Journal of IMS Group- December 2013. Issue.
- Campus Placement: Role in Quality Education in Management Institute, Published in the book, Faculty Development Program on “Imparting Quality Education: Role of Performing & Reforming Leaders” on 1st March, 2014, BVIMR. New Delhi.
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing Vendor: Selecting a right business partner, Apeejay Journal of Management Sciences and Technology, Feb 2015,ISSN-2347-5005
- Aired on MH1 Shraddha Channel on 15th April 18, 2019. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5aJxdN-pR0
- Aired on Delhi University Community Radio, DUCR- 90.4 FM , Topic- Success Mantra. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_lEzY2PZlvynY3gFMO3fpg
- Attended Infosys Three days Soft Skills Workshop in Chandigarh DC Centre from Department of Management, Maharaja Agrasen Technical Education Society.
- Only Employee selected as Senior Lecturer within three month for an extra ordinary performance in RDIAS by the Chairman, for 100 % placements ever in the records of the institute and was also rewarded with the highest cash prize.
- Recognition in the newspaper Meri Delhi for 100% achievement of placements in RDIAS.
- Attended Two days Symposium Sponsored by Work Psychology and Human Resource Forum, Career Development Leadership Alliance, and Department of Adult, Continuing Education and Extension, University of Delhi, on the topic Career Development Education and
- Attended FDP in Fore School of Management, Delhi on 14-15 May 2012, on the topic” Research in Management Education”.
- Attended programme on Former President Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam
- Attended Faculty Development Programme in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies on various aspects of Management and Information Technology.